Certified Fertility Massage Practitioner Training
“A Fertile Womb is a Creative Womb – one that creates life, visions, abundance and fulfilment”
Burleigh Heads – QLD Gold Coast September 6th to 9th 2018
Wagga Wagga – NSW October 5th to 8th 2018
Bundaberg – QLD Nov 29th to 2nd Dec 2018
Nerang – QLD, Gold Coast March 21st to 24th 2019
This 4 day Practitioner Training is a Spiritual, Theory & Practical hands-on course that will teach you how to safely perform the womb & sacral massage on yourself and your clients. It is important that practitioners choosing to offer Fertility Massage gain a good understanding of the fertility process, common conditions presented by clients and knowledge to help clients whilst remaining within the scope of their professional training.
Fertility Massage is an incredibly powerful and emotionally releasing therapy and should come from the practitioners womb and heart; therefore, the course commences with a womb blessing and meditation to help practitioners cleanse and connect to their own wombs.
**Please note: This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters, allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. It is for this reason, that if you are a male practitioner, you would need to contact me to arrange additional training**
On completion of the practical modules you will:
• have a better understanding of where the reproductive organs are
• how to massage the womb to aid circulation and improve ligament restrictions
• how to powerfully integrate deep tissue, visceral and acupressure techniques to facilitate successful and productive bodywork and aid emotional release for both men and women
• how to massage the sacrum and coccyx to aid circulation, improving nerve flow and releasing tension
• learn the importance of the nerves which feed the pelvis and how to massage the sacrum releasing tension to the pudendal nerve
• learn traditional Rebozo techniques
On completion of the theory modules you will:
• gain an understanding of the menstrual cycle, it’s hormones and pathologies and fertility issues.
• discover the difference types of Cervical mucus and how this will help you to understand your menstrual cycle
• understand the different methods of Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART) and how to implement the massage safely alongside these.
• discuss common fertility pathologies to provide practitioners with an understanding of conditions clients may present with.
• brief overview of nutrition for fertility.
You can attend either for your interest or if you wish to receive Fertility Massage Certification, you will need to fill the following requirements:
• Participate in a practical & theory examination
• Complete 12 – 18 case studies
• Complete a “Womb Creation“
This course is intended to prepare the practitioner in the skills and knowledge provided. On completion the participant will receive a certificate intended to recognise their skills and knowledge. You will be issued with a Fertility Massage Certificate which is accredited by FHT and approved for 20 CPD points with CThA. In Australia, the course is approved for 20 CPE points.
WHAT IS FERTILITY MASSAGE THERAPY?
Fertility Massage Therapy is a deep; yet gentle, non invasive abdominal and sacral therapy that focuses on improving circulation to the abdominal organs, with an aim to improve blood, nerve and lymph flow.
The massage also focuses on releasing physical and emotional tension, helping to loosen harden debris (that has been accumulating in your gut for years) encouraging a natural movement and clearing both physical and emotional congestion, leaving you and your abdomen feeling lighter and freer.
WHY FOCUS ON REPRODUCTIVE, DIGESTIVE +LOWER BACK?
Our abdominal cavity is serviced by the same neural pathways, connecting the organs, muscles and connective tissue of the reproductive and digestive systems along with the lower back muscles. If one organ or muscle is misaligned, blocked or damaged by scar tissue – all the others will be disrupted, and can, in turn, send the whole body into disarray.
It is important to note that 80% of our immune system lives within our digestive tract, immunity, digestion and fertility are closely linked. Therefore it is important to massage and treat the whole torso area, aiming to achieve Homeostasis!
With an aim to improve circulation on the Reproductive & Digestive systems, Fertility Massage Therapy is an ideal complement to The Baby Creating Plan or Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART) such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, Egg or Sperm Donor.
WHAT BODYWORK TECHNIQUES ARE INCLUDED?
Abdominal Sacral Massage
Trigger Point Therapy
Castor Oil Packs
Reiki/Healing – Guided Visualisations
The investment will be $1,997 or if booked and paid 3 months prior to the commencement of the course date $1,697
Payment Plans are available, you can contact your course provider to discuss.
Full Payment will be due 6 weeks prior to course commencement
Only 5 spaces left
Course Fee Inclusions
– 4 Day Intensive Course
– 1* Rebozo and 1* Muslin cloths (required for treatments)
– Practitioner Listing on website
– Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
– Certification & Exam Process
– Comprehensive Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
– Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
– Email/Telephone contact with your tutor
– Practitioner DVD
Securing your place on the course:
For registration and payment of Deposit please go to:
Please contact me privately if you wish to arrange a payment plan.
Upon paying deposit of $250 you will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Manual and Course Information.
Female only Course
This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters; allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. Also, due to the nature of the work, the areas of the body that are massaged and previous experience of teaching this course to male practitioners; for all of these reasons, we do not offer this course to male practitioners.
I also travel to various areas and hold Womb Massage Practitioner trainings.
If you are interested in me traveling to your area to hold a training please get in touch with me
to discuss this.